Why Analytics Are Necessary For Conducting Business
1. Begin to incorporate striking data and statistics into your graphics.
2. Learn the basic lexicon of Google Analytics.
3. Measure the volume of social media conversations numerically.
4. Track campaign impressions to show reach.
5. Don’t be afraid to use data to show your client their ROI.
Author: Delaney Wehn
Delaney Wehn is a Junior pursuing a dual degree in Public Relations and Marketing at Syracuse University. Her previous experience is primarily in healthcare, with internships at Mylan Pharmaceuticals and Medtronic/W2O Group. She is also passionate about statistics and politics.